I think sometimes bloggers assume they should be posting complicated recipes with lots of ingredients and many stages but actually, we all need inspiration and so, sometimes the quick & easy recipes are just as important.
This is an old favourite of mine and something I hadn’t eaten for ages. Having scoffed it again recently and realising just how much I love it, I just had to recreate it at home. And now I’m sharing these gooey cheese porn pictures with you. Perfect timing as we head into the cold and dark nights and Christmas approaches.
- 1 whole Camembert
- Two sprigs of fresh thyme
- 1 garlic clove sliced into wafer thin slithers
- Good quality extra virgin olive oil
- Take the cheese out of its box and remove the greaseproof paper.
- Put the cheese back into the base of the box
- Make small cuts across the top of the cheese with a sharp knife and push the slithers of garlic in. Then drizzle the olive oil (sparingly) and sprinkle with thyme.
- Bake in the oven around 180c for about 10 mins
- Serve and gobble up quick whilst its hot and gooey!