If you’re a regular blog reader or are on instagram, you’ll no doubt have spent most of the day reading about and looking at pictures of bloody pancakes. Well here’s some more for you – easy-peasy peanut butter & banana pancakes to be precice. After all, it is pancake day!
This recipe comes from my good friend (& excellent freelance photographer) Anna. I would strongly recommend you check out her instagram to perve over all her lovely pictures but please do come back to my blog and finish reading this post!
Easy Peasy Peanut Butter & Banana Pancakes
Ingredients: (enough for 4- 5 pancakes)
- 2 eggs
- 1 giant tbsp crunchy peanut butter
- 2 bananas
- Vegetable oil
- for topping; 1 banana sliced & 1 tsp salted caramel sauce
- Put the bananas, eggs and peanut butter into a large mixing bowl
- Mash them with a potato masher/ fork – you want some lumps left in there but mostly smooth.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a non-stick frying pan and allow to get hot
- Drop a ladle of the mix into the pan and cook for around 2 mins per side on a low heat. Tip: If it feels squishy in the centre, it needs a bit longer before you flip it!
- Top your peanut butter & banana pancakes with the sliced banana and salted caramel and EAT!