This is something I posted to my facebook page and having made & loved it a second time last week, I decided it deserved a spot on the blog. Beautiful, simple and really quick to throw together, this crab ravioli is a perfect supper for busy nights. Plus if you’re cooking for someone else, it also looks pretty impressive.
It’s fairly rare for me to do a product review but I am just so impressed not just with the pasta but the branding and recipes on the pack too. Unwrap the cardboard packaging and on the inside are useful facts and a couple of recipes. One of them – this one – just happened to work out as I had all the ingredients in. A bit different and well worth a try guys!
- 1 pack of crab & crayfish ravioli
- 1/4 red chilli deseeded and finely chopped
- 6 cherry tomatoes cut in halves (I used a glug of passata)
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 4 tbsp good quality olive oil
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander.
- 1/2 an avocado cut into small dice (the recipe calls for 1/4 but I think 1/2 is better!)
*I paid for the ravioli myself and Dell’ Ugo did not ask me to review their products. All opinions as always (blah blah.. you know this by now) are my own*