Its a Thursday, we’ve had a busy week and needed a quick, healthy(ish) dinner. Que this months copy of BBC Good Food Magazine for inspiration!
This months issue has a great ‘5 ways to jazz up chicken’ feature and its from there that I found this quick and easy recipe. I served it with steamed broccoli and carrot and oven baked potato & sweet potato wedges for a filling but not overly fattening meal.
Mozzarella, Pancetta & Thyme Chicken, serves 4
- Heat oven to 200c/180c fan/ gas 6.
- Slice a 125g ball of mozzarella and use to top 4 chicken breasts.
- Add a sprig of thyme to each and then wrap each chicken breast with 2 slices of pancetta or bacon.
- Put the chicken on a baking tray, drizzle over 1 tbsp olive oil and season.
- Bake or 15-20 mins, then grill for a few mins to crisp the pancetta, if needed.
I’m very pleased to be part of the new BBC Good Food Show blogger group and if you look to the right, you’ll see my lovely new blogger badge to prove it!